Departing on the 19th January and returning on the 6th February, the FTP team will continue with building houses number 5&6 (out of 10) and also making further progress with the poultry pen.
The works will involve:
- Connecting plumbing drainage from current sewer to house
- Connecting water from water tanks to house
- Connection of mains power
- Pouring concrete flooring
- Plastering internal and external
- Brick work for internal and external walls
- Carpentry work for door frames and roof structure
Applications have now closed for this trip. However, you can still be apart by assisting us financially. Make a tax-deductible donation today!
Our next available trip to Uganda will be scheduled for January 2018. However, if finances allow we will be sending another team mid year 2017. Applications will be accepted from February onwards.